[AT] OT : problems with rv ac portland coming soon .

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sun Aug 2 14:32:22 PDT 2009

Check the l"ocked rotor amps" on the AC unit's motor to see if the generator
has the necessary capacity.  I have an older generator that has one circuit
that has higher amperage on one 115V circuit than the other.  Something like
this might limit your output in 230 volts -
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST
Simplicity 7116H