[Farmall] Some ads from the 8/1 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 2 07:17:36 PDT 2009

I was offered one of these recently but turned it down. It ran OK, but
there were some serious hydraulic leaks and moving something like takes
machinery considerably heavier than anything I have access to. (And then
I wondered what the heck I would do with the thing after I got it fixed
up and working.) But I suspect that it would be a real hoot to drive
around in. :-)

Mike