[Farmall] Mystery pieces of plastic

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 07:44:01 PDT 2009

Larry,
The list will only let very small attachments through.  I reduced the ones
you sent to 1/2 size and stuck on a web page:
http://home1.gte.net/res0gehp/images/Picture080.jpg
http://home1.gte.net/res0gehp/images/Picture078.jpg
Anybody should be able to see them now.  One is pretty blurry but the other
is decent.  I don't know what they are, look like drawer dividers to me too.
Are there any markings on them?  I can't see any.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net