[AT] Portland Work Day

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:25:53 PDT 2009

I feel out of place even making a comment on this thread since I've never
been able to make the Portland show or contribute in any way.  Sounds like
you guys did a good days work!

The one thing that jumped off the page at me is this.
I've heard all of you who attend the show talk about the wet areas of the
show ground and it seems the show always has a few rain days.  IF the ground
where you they are planning to build the new unloading ramp is to wet now to
build the ramp, it seems to me like it might be the WRONG place to build the
ramp.

I'm not trying to be critical.  I'm mainly just curious about why it is
being built in that location?