[Farmall] Off topic

John G gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 15 16:10:20 PDT 2009

Roberto,
There were a lot of 305"s out there but 350's were far more popular. I would
duggest you try www.carparts.com as a starter. They have listings for
salvage yards all over the US. Also, be careful  about the year. There was a
change in the flywheel bolt pattern somewhere about 1988. Get the flywheel
or flexplate qith the engine.