[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Apr 6 18:26:36 PDT 2009

By nature, I am a worrier.  Pulling a trailer with several tons of steel
loaded on it, really keeps me on full alert when I'm driving.  That's why I
am so concerned about the rig being properly equipped and I make darn sure
there is nothing that can work loose and fly off the trailer.

Several years ago, an insurance agent, who lives not far from here, was on
interstate 80 with his pickup. He had a desk in the back. Apparently either
a drawer or a shelf flew off and went through the windshield of a car.
Someone was killed and he is in prison.