[AT] Now grease in unit

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 2 08:22:33 PDT 2009

Just to add my two cents worth on transmissioin grease, a couple of years
ago I had to take apart the transmission on a JD 111 lawn tractor to replace
an axle. It has a Peerless constant mesh transmission and the only lube in
there was some type of grease. I bought a couple of tubes of JD corn head
grease to refill the trans with when I reassembled it and so far so good.

Ralph in Sask.