[AT] Farmer, your email/phone no.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:38:59 PDT 2009

Herb, now days there are all kinds of grease.  Look for some that is kind of
runny.  The first 2 tubes I put in mine were too stiff and the gear set
slung it all up against the side of the housing where it seemed to just
stick.  I knew it was too stiff when I put it in but I was working the
tractor when I realized the seal was gone and the oil had leaked out.  I had
to use what I could get until I got finished with the job.  When I added
more I used a different type grease and it seemed to work better.  I still
haven't found exactly what I want.