[Farmall] Clutch throwout bearing

John Bailey jbailey at communicomm.com
Wed Apr 29 18:38:09 PDT 2009

Sounds like I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The roller
bearings aren't any good. The aftermarket graphite bearings aren't any good.
The IH bearing leaves something to be desired. The roller bearing style does
not have any kind of grease fitting. If I repack the bearing before I
install it, how long will the grease last. How much grease should I put in
it. Any advice would be appreciated. Has anyone ever fit a grease zerk to
the bearing so that it can be greased thru the inspection hole?

John