[AJD] 1950 AR Governor

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 17:42:09 PDT 2009

Hey Guys, if you remember, a couple years ago I restored an AR that
had been sitting for over 30 years. I don't get a lot of time these
days to play with my tractors and it seems like the governor has
locked up on it. It will kick in just a little bit, but not very
much. I think this is why it has very slow throttle response. Any
suggestions on the best/easiest way to fix? It also seems to be
flooding up after running for a while. After idling, when I throw the
gas to it she blows out quite a bit of whiteish/blue smoke. Guess I
need someone better than me to adjust on the carb!

Tommy Wilson
Warrenton, VA
1948 IH Cub
1950 IH H