[Farmall] Need an air pipe.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 10:47:09 PDT 2009

I am restoring a 1952 Cub that the PO had started on and not quite
finished. It looked as if I had all the parts, but I am getting down to
the final assembly and realize that I am missing the "Pipe, Air Cleaner
350752R1" which is the curved pipe that goes between the oil bath air
cleaner and the carburetor. I did some quick inquiries to JP Tractor and
Biewers and came up dry. I see that Valu-Bilt has them new in their
catalog, but I would prefer an OEM piece, even if it is a little
ratty/dirty.

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with and ship to NJ for a
reasonable amount of money? Please reply off-line to
<mikesloane at verizon.net>

Thanks,

Mike