[Farmall] Need an air pipe.

Stan Bass srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 12:02:18 PDT 2009

Mike,
Don't have one at the moment, but two very good resources I can recommend are Ralph's Cubs (ralphscubs.com used parts) and TM Tractor (tmtractor.com new parts) that I learned about and used from Farmallcub.com. If you don't find one from a list member, they both seem to have them at $12-16 each. No connection other than very satisfied customer of both!
Good luck with the cub,
Stan(VA).