[AT] Portland Work Day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Apr 26 08:52:23 PDT 2009

    Charlie;
    Everywhere around eastern Indiana  is wet right now. Will be at least a
week before any field work will be done in this area. Had unusually heavy
rains the last 2 weeks. The warm temperatures and strong winds will dry
things a lot. On the way home in Mercer County, Ohio, I did see a few
tractors in the fields. Saw more fields where one pass had been made and the
tractor parked waiting for things to dry out some.
    The area for the new dock will be fine in August with drier weather.
    Best answer I can offer is to invite you to join us and experience first
hand see what a great show there.

                    Gene