[Farmall] Some ads from the 4/11 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 12 06:20:24 PDT 2009

I just send what I see on the paper's Website when I think something is
"interesting". Your question is exactly the same one I had when I saw
it. My only guess is that the museum was selling of surplus/duplicate
items to raise a few bucks. You could always call the seller to find out
more.

I am surprised I didn't get more comments about the various pieces of
steam equipment for sale. Doesn't anyone want that 25 ton crane? (I
wonder if that was the gross weight or the lifting capacity - either
way, I suspect that it isn't going to get moved by the average pickup
truck and landscape trailer we use for hauling antique tractors.)

Mike