[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount: RESOLVED

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 19:33:16 PDT 2009

I've hear that song and dance before myself:   we recently  purchased a few
new parts for   a 4020 we purchased from   a  decieced landlord and friend.
       the battery box  (purchased from  a Deere Dealer --- not a deere
but an aftermarket)   would not  fit  in  the  existing  brackets --- even
after  major  modifications-- when we finnally did the  messurements  it was
way to wide.   Our  Deere Dealer  took it back -- and at no  charge got us a
 FOR REAL  JD  batterybox and it FIT  PERFECTLY...    CHINA aftermarket had
screwed up.

       Then we needed a  right hand lift  arm for the 3pt ---  ordered from
Abileene machine since  Deere showed  none  available  ---   and  Abileene
makes it  so  easy to purchase via   Internet.       And once again...
CHINEESE  SCREW UP...     first   the major  parts were put in backwards...
(maybe that was  Abileene's  screwup)    and  second  the   jurnels   that fit
in the  bushings on the  main lift   ARE   wway  to big.     a  call to
Abileene   got the  " WE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE"   and     "LET ME CALL
YOU BACK  AFTER WE MEASURE WHAT WE HAVE IN  STOCK!"       2wks  ago... NO
RETURN  CALLS...   so  guess what folks...  NO  NEW  ORDERS!!!!!!!

In a message dated 4/11/2009 12:02:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[AT]  Trailer hitch ball mount:  RESOLVED

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)