[AT] Compact tractor with loader

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:26:00 PDT 2009

David, I wish I had known about 60 days ago that you were looking.  My
neighbor had a 50 or so HP JD compact ( I forget what model) 4 wd that he
needed to sell.  It was less than 10 years old and had only been used to
grade softball fields and was stored inside while not in use.  I think he
let it go for 8,000.