[AT] Way OT

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:47:07 PDT 2009

There is a product called Wink that is marketed to get rust stains out of
clothing that works great on rust stains on bathroom fixtures.  It's in a
brown, tear drop shaped bottle in the laudry section.    It's clear,
odorless and doesn't even burn my hands but it will make rust stains
disappear on contact.

One warning about Wink or any acid based rust remover. The stuff will eat
the porcelin finish off or your fixtures so when you use it don't let it sit
there.  Squirt it on and as soon as the rust is gone rinse it well with lots
of cold water.