[AT] Way OT

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 22:09:53 PDT 2009

my sister gets her water from a   strip pit---  when she  moved there we
thought  UGH!!!
Culligan came and  did a  look over--  sold her  1  piece at a time as she
could afford it--- they made such an impression   that  we got a  look over
at our  house--  our water comes  off a coal vein.

Already had filters,  softeners  and  the like...  TOO  LITTLE  EFFECT!
Culligan  brought in their  filter (clorine back wash set  up)    NOT
overly cheap..   but has taken out   the  sulfer smell,  the red  water,   but
still took  a  softener to soften it   ( it was 20 grain  hardness)    but it
uses less salt than it use to...

We are pleased..

In a message dated 4/8/2009 12:03:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,