[AT] Way OT

Robert McBride bob100837 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 05:18:21 PDT 2009

Hi Dick, we installed an Eco Water system a couple years ago to treat our hard water.
They are from Minnesota and have been in business since 1925.
Our system uses salt but only a lb. or so each time it cycles. It cleared up all our iron
problems in a few days.
We tried a Natures Way first and it did nothing for us. Also the Eco Water system was
less money.
Google Ecowater for more info.

Robert McBride in snowy Ottawa ON