[AT] Way OT

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 7 23:12:40 PDT 2009

On Apr 7, 2009, at 10:57 PM, Dick Day wrote:...

> ...the water has turned our white sinks and tubs almost brown...
> We need some type of whole house water treatment system.

Dick,

We moved from a high iron well recently.  One bathtub faucet had
leaked after we moved out, and I'd planned to use muriatic acid to
work on the serious brown stain in that tub.   Sorry I can't tell you
if it worked, because the place was sold before I got that far down
the to do list.

I do look forward to the experiences of other list members.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.