[AT] Work Day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Apr 6 16:16:00 PDT 2009

                            Saturday, April 25

    Normally start showing up aroung 6:30 for coffee and doughnuts, then
have a planning session till about 7:30 and start work about 8:00.
    Some helpful tools to bring along would be hammers and handsaws and nail
aprons. Pruning saws and small chainsaw. If someone has a polesaw to bring,
that is always welcome.
    Looking for a good turnout.

                    Gene