[AT] Farmer, your email/phone no.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:25:06 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:35 AM,  <oldiron62 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Charlie, add some oil + generic stp along with the grease, or JD
> cornheader grease along with the grease. I also like to use outboard bottom
> end lube unless it means a trip to town, then i just go with stp + oil. That
> will save the bearings + gears from galling if the grease all gets slung
> into the interior of the case.
> Also I like to feel the caseing - gearbox after a bit of running for
> excessive heat buildup. And if hot add more stp oil mix. It works on our new
> equiptment the best  LOL
> K Mosier
===========================

I used to mix my own chainsaw bar oil. It was:
2 quarts of the cheapest oil off of the shelf.
1 quart of Arco Graphite (remember that?).
1 can of STP.

It worked quite well and the chain and bar rub surfaces would almost
glaze with the graphite.

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Join "Shopsmith owners" group at:
SS_owners-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
For anyone with an interest in Shopsmith
woodworking machines. See the group home page at: