[AT] Farmer, your email/phone no.

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:35:19 PDT 2009

  Charlie, add some oil + generic stp along with the grease, or JD
cornheader grease along with the grease. I also like to use outboard bottom
end lube unless it means a trip to town, then i just go with stp + oil. That
will save the bearings + gears from galling if the grease all gets slung
into the interior of the case.
Also I like to feel the caseing - gearbox after a bit of running for
excessive heat buildup. And if hot add more stp oil mix. It works on our new
equiptment the best  LOL
K Mosier