[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:36:17 PDT 2009

Dick, the welded on tube wouldn't be "correct" equipment if that is your
concern.  At least not unless you had it done in a code shop and had it
certified.  I don't think you want to go there.  I suspect what you have is
fine  and so would be the additional 2" tube but the conversation is about
what is "correct" to prevent possible law suits, etc.

Charlie