[AT] Now grease in unit

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 5 04:20:36 PDT 2009

Mike, Bentonite is a substance found in clay.     I think the bentonite clay
is what's used in drilling mud and maybe not the pure bentonite.  It's also
used as waterproofing on the outside of concrete walls below grade.   I'm
not sure about bentonite grease but it seems to me I've heard of it before.