[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Apr 4 22:10:07 PDT 2009

Hi Dick,
	One option that you have is to have a good welding shop weld a piece
of 2" id (1/4 wall) square tubing under the existing receiver. That
would allow you to use the 6" drop that you already have. With proper
weld/penetration the finished product should be a strong as the
factory set-up.
	Dave
PS, If you take this route, be sure to drill the "pin" hole before the
2" stock is welded to your unit.