[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Apr 4 19:33:48 PDT 2009

Thanks, I just read that Putnam either did, or is in the process, of going
out of business.  Notice that some sites selling Putnam have a No Return
policy on those products.

I need a 2",  8" drop mount rated for 1200/12000.  I saw several that were
rated for 1000,10000 but have no idea where they were made.