[AT] Now grease in unit

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:18:33 PDT 2009

I think you can relax on that one, Ralph.  I bought two cartridges of corn head grease at a JD dealer a week and a half ago because I had read about it here on this list.  I wanted to look the stuff over and try it on a couple of things.  I questioned the JD parts guy about the possible uses for the product.  He advised that that is all that dealership uses for gear lube in all of the lawn and garden tractors they service.  The man was probably 50 ish and seemed to know his business.

Charlie V. in WNY