[AT] OT Ellen

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:37:16 PDT 2009

Thank you all!
I slept continously for 9 hours (wonder when that happened, must be years
since) Haven't really been much sleep lately with all the moving and much at
work. Everything is fine, the proud mother delivered the baby without any
painkillers or NOX and didn't even need any stitches, guess if she will be a
bit annoying for her friends ;-) Now I'll try to swallow my coffee and bring
the twins to Ellen.
There are a bunch that pointed out that me and Ellen look alike, I was also
52 cm and weighed about 4.5 kilos.
Yeah life is good right now.
We will move (where we sleep) on saturday.
Though I doubt but if anyone kept record of my adress it will be:

Rödja Gård
S-594 92 Gamleby
SWEDEN

Phone +46 493 10810