[AT] Tire Orientation

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 11 23:34:16 PDT 2008

Ive' been running one reversed tread tire on the Cockshutt 40 for the last
ten years or so and there is no noticeable difference in traction. Rear
mount snowblower works fine with uneven tires. I can't say I have ever seen
any difference in traction. The reversed tire is a newer one so may have
better lugs and softer rubber than the old tire that is the "right " way.
Both tires have fluid in them plus double wheel weights.

Ralph in Sask.