[Farmall] Couple more newbie questions

T.W. Cook tw at farmall-h.com
Tue Sep 30 20:13:03 PDT 2008

John is dead on about the underwear. I have my grandfather's old Corsicana
5' (see
http://pages.suddenlink.net/twcook/farmall-h/images/bushhog-leftrear-with-H.
jpg for a picture), and once that thing starts spinning, it's really hard to
stop the tractor quickly without the overrun. I never ran into anything with
it, but I sure had some close calls - the overrun is well worth the money.
The shaft on the Corsicana is long enough and has enough telescoping
adjustment that I didn't have any problem with it, but I have to take the
overrun off when using the sickle mower which has a much shorter shaft. - Tw