[Farmall] gas in oil

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 30 18:47:06 PDT 2008

You sure it is gas? I'm thinking that if a Cub carb floods it gets into the
air cleaner hose and leaks out on the ground. Those carbs are problematic
about leaking. I seem to remember some folks on the list using a needle from
a Kohler carb since it was rubber tipped.

Other sources of oil contamination are hydraulic (leaking pump seal) or
water/antifreeze.

John