[Farmall] Couple more newbie questions

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 30 18:38:08 PDT 2008

I was raised on a Farmall H, and thanks to some good friends, I still
have it.  A 6 foot brush hog is a little big for an H if doing any
serious cutting with it, 5 foot is a much better size.  A model 30 or 31
loader (trip bucket to fit H and M) normally sells for around 200 or
so.  They are pretty heavy by themselves.  Unless it has been stored
inside, there is a good possibility the cylinders will not be repairable.