[AT] For Charlie Hill--Reminds me of a thread from long ago....

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 19:30:06 PDT 2008

Charlie,

I figured out at the Mike's Farm show this weekend--they sell NeHi's in
orange and grape, in glass, pop-top bottles, made with REAL SUGAR!! He also
had Cheerwine the same way.  I got a grape and it was the best thing
carbonated I have had in a long, LONG time......

I don't know if you all remember this discussion from a year or so ago or
not.

Al