[AT] Spam> Blue Devil brand stop-leak

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 29 18:18:52 PDT 2008

I think this one cracked in several places but the worst was between 3 and
4. We had a machine shop weld it up and remachine where the sleeves go. They
guaranteed the repair. I've also heard of drwing the crack together with a
bolt. The fellow that owns the tractor has used it all summer with no
problems.

John