[AJD] Bought another A today.. It's a doozy...

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 20:33:08 PDT 2008

Steve,

   Well,  I want to rake hay with the B,  but it is a single front end,  so I would like a wide front end on it.  If I can come up with enough parts to make the Schwartz much less cobbled together than it is I may just give it a shot...  However the sportsman in me just might try and make the A run just to see how everything works....

   Greg,

       I will have to look and see whether it is keyed or splined.

 Chris