[Farmall] Looking for a 26" disk blade?

David D. Davis farmallcub at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 17:22:56 PDT 2008

I have a couple in central Indiana.?

?David D. Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Al Jones <farmallsupera at earthlink.net>
Sent: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 4:21 pm
Subject: [Farmall] Looking for a 26" disk blade?

Everyone,

I am looking for a 26" disk blade, that fits an IH # 152 disk plow, used on
the Farmall Cub.  I expect the same blade was used on other IH disk plows.
The IH number is PO12314, a sub. number is PO15801.  So far, none of my
sources have been able to come up with anything.  The unique thing about it
is it has 4 holes in it for plow bolts to hold it onto the hub.  I want to
check Agri-Supply, but haven't yet because I wanted to see if I can find
something "genuine."  My old blade is in good shape, but is worn down to
about 22" and tends to want to "bulldoze" rather than cut. A used one would
be ok, if it was close--say within a half inch or so-- to 26".

Please help....