[AJD] Bought another A today.. It's a doozy...

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Sep 29 10:39:51 PDT 2008

Chris
Thanks for taking one for the "team"! You might have your work cut out for you this time
sounds like

A&I has parts I believe, let me know what you need for the front end. I assume the spindle arms
are keyed, not splined?

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709