[AT] Check the grounds, check the grounds, check the grounds.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Sep 29 06:12:08 PDT 2008

I proved you advice is golden once again also.  About a month ago my
Chevy Malibu would not start - required a roll back ride to the
mechanic.  I don't even begin to do more than simple fluid checking on
new newer cars and trucks.
Eventually the problem was located - the bolt holding the grounding
cable to the fuse block was loose.
So for sure check the grounds.

David
NW NC