[AT] Spam> Blue Devil brand stop-leak

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 28 04:40:34 PDT 2008

 I've used stop leaks for years when the occasion called for it. For minor
leaks I use prestone Super sealer as it works and works well. Also I have
used Gunk block seal a couple times where water was leaking into the
oil--worked both machines where it was used.
  Yesterday I spotted a sealer I never recall seeing. The name is Blue Devil
stop leak (Google for more info.)--it is sold at most major auto parts
stores. What caught my eye was the price--$60.  Anyone here ever use it? To
me that is a whole lot of money for a Band-Aid unless it is last effort to
buy some time on a machine that is otherwise scrapyard bound.

John Hall