[AT] Mike's Farm Tractor Show--Beulaville, NC

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 19:24:15 PDT 2008

http://www.mikesfarm.com/

This little show is close enough that I can drive my tractors there. Last
year there were about 25-30 tractors there. I am planning on taking the Cub
Powered Combine. I guarantee if you come, you'll have a good time--be sure
to stay until the restaurant opens--all you can eat "Barn Day Dinner"
food...stuff youself till you can't move!
Members of Eastern NC IH Collector's Club--Chapter 37 will be there.....

Al

PS For those of you not fortunate enough to be from eastern North Carolina,
a "Barn Day Dinner" was the noon meal cooked by the woman of the house for
all the people helping harvest and "house" or "barn" or "put in" tobacco at
the tobacco barn.

Al Jones
farmallsupera at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You