[AT] Some ads from the 9/20 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Sep 20 22:44:28 PDT 2008

For Sale:

... Farmall 130 w/1 point. Great shape, also have 6 pieces equipment w/1
point. Call for info. Lanc. Co. 717-687-7926. [Single point? I thought
the 130 came with a two-point fast hitch] ...

Mike,

I don't know about the 130 having a two point fast hitch option but I am
sure it was available with the one point fast hitch.

I am looking right now at an IH color brochure entitled "McCormick
Fast-Hitch Moldboard Plows" and the cover shows a 130 with the one-point
fast hitch with a one-point plow attached.  And I removed a one-point fast
hitch from a 140 (which I think is basically a 130) last year.  Once I get
my Super A restored I intend to put the one-point hitch on it.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington