[AT] DR

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 19:06:58 PDT 2008

My FIL has one of the walk behind brush cutters.  I have seen it work, and
it does do a pretty good job.  Before my wife and I were married, he was
using it to mow some brush/weeds down and somehow it picked up a small
piece of old fence post with a nail in it and hit him in the leg.  He had
to have minor surgery to get the nail fragments out.

Al