[AT] DR

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 10:42:52 PDT 2008

I have one of the original DR "trimmer on wheels" mowers.  Got it about
10 years ago from my cousin when my uncle passed away.  Only ever have
one problem with it; the idler that tensions the belt to engage the
trimmer head tends to rust up & stick; have to oil it & work it by hand
a few times from underneath to free it up.

They have a big sale going on now; I wanted a field & brush mower but
balked at the 179 bux shipping.  When I called to try to get a better
deal on shipping they gave me the number for a nearby dealer (I didn't
even know they had dealers; they don't publicize it) when I called; he
matched all the discounts, etc. and no shipping charge; said he'd even
assemble it for me.  They called yesterday that it's ready to pick up; I
don't have time to get it till Monday.

The old trimmer I have sure is good; I think their products are very
high quality (guess that's why they're pricey).

Lew near Waco, TX