[AT] coating for lawnmower deck

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 18 18:31:27 PDT 2008

A slick coating may help with leaving clumps behind if you mow wet grass!!!

Seriously though, if you are the type of guy to keep a mower for 15-40 years
it's a good idea---assuming you can still buy one that lasts that long. We
have 3 over 35 yrs old that are used regularly---2 of them have patchwork on
the decks.

John