[AT] coating for lawnmower deck

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Sep 18 19:06:22 PDT 2008

I have a Deutz Allis 1916 that is 19 years old. The underside of the deck
has this same problem. We have tried slip plate and that lasted a few weeks.
Where we live is very sandy and the sand is mixing with the moisture of the
cut grass and forming a concrete-like coating on the underside of the deck.

This winter, I will take it down to bare metal and try the liner coating
that was suggested.

Dick