[AJD] OT Radiator Theft, I may have gotten lucky..

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 17:42:43 PDT 2008

     Good news today.  My work schedule had
kept me from properly addressing my recent theft issue,  but this
morning my 48 hour shift ended,  so I went to my property so
appraise the damages one last time and file a report with the
sheriff.   I was told that another person had reported a
radiator stolen,  and that it was found and the thief apprehended
at the local scrap yard.   They told me that if I could
identify the radiators that were mine the would also (the suspect
brought in three radiators)  I have no chance of identifying the
one,  but I was taking measurements off if the GM radiator shroud
that the removed from the 3-71 power plant and noticed that the had
ripped on of the sides off of the core when they removed it.  So
tomorrow I will head up and compare the piece that I found with what
they have...  Hopefully it will be a match.

Chris