[AT] Ford 7600 4WD

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 15 17:25:28 PDT 2008

It is a state Surplus tractor.  It has been worked in sand..  It shows
500 hrs, but I do not remember if the hour meter works.  It appears to
have been used rather hard, but It runs and drives so that says a lot. I
am going to modify the loader brackets to put a front mounted hyd pump
on it.  That will let the hydraulic outlets work on something at the
back.  Perhaps a leveling cylinder and hyd top link.  It has a lot of
potential if I don't hit one of those big expense items....

Cecil in OKla