[AT] Massey Harris 101 Jr

FRich93359 at aol.com FRich93359 at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 09:10:18 PDT 2008

Hello, I have a massey harris 101 jr in pennsylvania and am looking for  rear
wheels it is a nine bolt pattern also need tires front 5*15 and back  10-38.
  The clutch, brakes, shifter and pto levers work plus  the engine is free.

Thanks,
Carl

Carl Richard
Richard's Roost
8792  Allentown Pike
Fleetwood, PA 19522
610-823-2831 cell
Breeds and  Varieties I Raise: Leghorns: Large: Single Comb: Buff, Light
Brown, Dark Brown,  White; Bantam: Single Comb: Light Brown, Dark Brown, White,
Silver; Bantam  Columbian Plymouth Rocks; Turkey: Bourbon Red, Royal Palm.
Member: APA, ABA,  American Brown Leghorn Club - Northeast Vice President
Web:  http://www.myspace.com/richardsroost