[AT] Ford 7600 4WD

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 14 04:30:29 PDT 2008

Hi Cecil,  I can't help you one bit but I would like to know if that is a
typical yard sale where you come from?  If it is I think I need to move!
Around here the only thing you'll find at a yard sale is baby clothes and a
worn out blender.   Sounds like a good find.  Good luck getting it running
right.

Charlie